– The Win a Nexus 7 Tablet competition (the “Competition”) is open to legal UK residents only, who are at least 18 years old at the time of entry.
– The Competition will start on 17/01/2013 at 09:00 GMT and end on 31/01/2013at 23:59 GMT (the “Competition Period”)
– Employees, officers, directors and agents of eHarmony UK Ltd. (collectively, the “Sponsor”) and its respective parents, affiliated and subsidiary companies, advertising and promotional agencies, and the immediate family or members of the household of each are not eligible to enter the Competition.
Entries must be made in accordance with the instructions listed on the Competition article page at (list URL). Limit one (1) entry per person per entry method. Sponsor is not responsible for malfunctions of electronic equipment, computer hardware or software, or any other technical problems related to website entries. Any attempt at entry except as above stated is void. Sponsor’s computer will be the official clock of the Competition.
– Entries must be made during the Competition Period. By entering, entrants agree to be bound by the terms of this Competition and Sponsor’s privacy statement located at http://www.eharmony.co.uk/privacy/statement.
– Winner will receive a Nexus 7 16 GB tablet. Approximate retail value: £200.
– Prizes are not transferable. No cash alternative or prize substitutions are allowed, except at Sponsor’s sole discretion. If the prize or any part thereof is unavailable for any reason, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize of equal or greater value.
– One prize winner will be selected on or around 4th February 2013. Entries will be judged by Upstream Ltd on originality and creativity, as determined at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Entries deemed lewd or offensive may be disqualified, in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Odds of winning will depend on the total number of eligible entries received during the Competition Period. The drawing will be conducted by the Sponsor, the judge of the Competition, whose decisions on all matters related to these official rules shall be final and binding.
– The potential winner will be notified by email on or around 5th February 2013. The potential winner will have five (5) days from moment of notification to respond to such notification by following the instructions provided herein. If a potential winner does not reply to the notification within five (5) days of its issuance, is ineligible, or cannot or does not comply with the official rules, he/she will be disqualified, the prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected, at Sponsor’s discretion, in a second chance drawing of all eligible entries received during the Competition Period.
– The Sponsor is not responsible for any lost, late, illegible, misdirected, mutilated, incomplete, incorrect or inaccurate entries or entry information, whether caused by web site users or by any of the equipment, computer hardware or software or any other technical operation or programming associated with or utilized in the Competition, and the Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, or delay in operation or transmission at the Sponsor’s web site(s) or any web site related to the Competition, or for communications line failure, or for theft or destruction, tampering, or unauthorized access to entries and/or entry information. If, for any reason, the Competition is not capable of running as planned by reason of infection by computer virus, bugs, worms, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, tampering, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor which, in the sole opinion of Sponsor corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Competition, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to void suspect entries and/or to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Competition and select the winner from among all eligible entries received prior to such cancellation, termination or suspension. IN NO EVENT WILL THE SPONSOR BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THIS COMPETITION.
– No purchase necessary.
– These Competition rules shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.