Britain’s top 100 fastest-growing private companies have increased their sales on average 71% year-on-year, and are now worth a combined £3.8bn, according to the 18th annual The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100.
These 100 companies employ 18,500 people in total.
According to the ranking, Reading-based energy efficiency consultancy Anesco is the fastest-growing private company in the UK.
Anesco’s sales have increased 375% on average per year to £106.7m (compound annual growth rate over three years).
Take a look at Britain’s fastest-growing private companies:
1. Anesco, an energy efficiency consultancy
2. The Car Finance Company
3. Day Webster, healthcare recruitment consultancy
4. Metcalfe’s Food Company
5. Missguided, online fashion retailer
6. Right Formula, motorsport marketing agency
7. G2 Energy, electrical and civil engineers
8. Ambrey Risk, security risk management
9. Zeus Capital, corporate finance services
10. Ovo Energy, energy suppliers
11. AlphaSights, business information provider
12. Spencer Ogden, recruitment consultancy
13. Cawingredients, soft drinks manufacturer
14. Victoria Beckham, fashion retailer
15. LSE Retail Group, online lighting retailer
16. Concrete Canvas, concrete impregnated fabrics manufacturer
17. Earthmill, wind turbine installer
18. Pure Gym, gym operator
19. Bill’s Restaurants, restaurant operator
20. The Alchemist Bar and Restaurant
Full list here