Fancy winning a £250 voucher for a vacation of your choice? Look no further, enter this competition…
The nights are drawing in and there’s a crispness in the air – our Olympic summer is coming to an end. So are we feeling gloomy about it? Are we heck! For a start, we Londoners need a rest after hosting two global events. And then there’s autumn: perfect for weekend walks, hearty dinners and dreaming of winter escapes.
In the last few years house-swap holidays have become a real trend. So we’ve teamed up with stylish home exchange site Love Home Swap to offer readers:
- A chance to win Eurostar vouchers worth £250,
- Plus a set of classy travel toiletries from Molton Brown.
- They’ve also thrown in three Luxe memberships to www.lovehomeswap.com – one for the winner and two for two runners-up – who can join up and start planning vacations without expensive hotel accommodation straight away!
With thousands of properties in 100+ countries worldwide, Love Home Swap offers members big savings on holiday accommodation, unlimited swaps in homes as nice as their own and support including social media apps, secure messaging, city guides and key exchange.
Use the vouchers to book a break in a European hotspot, a Christmas market town or a winter ski/sun deal and beat those winter blues!
Entering is easy, and each method you do gives you another chance to win:
1) Leave a short comment – 20 words or less – telling us where you’d go to and why.
2) Tweet the following phrase: “I’d love to win £250 of Eurostar #travel vouchers in the @lovehomeswap and @LondonLovesBiz #competition: http://ow.ly/dTdOI”. Then leave a comment to tell us you have tweeted.
3) Follow @lovehomeswap on Twitter. Then leave a comment to tell us you have done so.
4) Like Love Home Swap on Facebook. Then leave a comment to tell us you have done so.
Li’l things to bear in mind:
- Open to UK residents only
- The competition will close 5th October at 23.59 GMT
- The winner will be picked at random from entries received
- No cash alternative is available
Leave a Comment