Sir Len Blavantnik has been named the UK’s richest person, with his wealth increasing by £7.2bn this year to £23bn.
The Sunday Times Rich List today revealed the richest people in the country with property tycoons the Reuben brothers, James Dyson, footballer Marcus Rashford featuring among the richest.
Take a look the top 10 richest people:
1. Sir Leonard Blavatnik – Investment, music and media – £23bn, up £7.219bn
- 2. David and Simon Reuben – Property and internet – £21.465bn, up £5.465bn
- 3. Sri and Gopi Hinduja and family – Industry and finance – £17bn, up £1bn
- 4. Sir James Dyson and family – Household goods and technology – £16.3bn, up £100m
- 5. Lakshmi Mittal and family – Steel – £14.68bn, up £7.899bn
- 6. Alisher Usmanov – Mining and investment – £13.406bn, up £1.726bn
- 7. Kirsten and Jorn Rausing – Inheritance and investment – £13bn, up £900m
- 8. Roman Abramovich – Oil and industry – £12.101bn, up £1.945bn
- 9. Charlene de Carvalho-Heineken and Michel de Carvalho – Inheritance, brewing and banking – £12.013bn, up £1.713bn
- 10. Guy, George, Alannah and Galen Weston and family – Retailing – £11bn, up £470m