How many women on the list?
Lloyds boss Antonio Horta-Osório is more influential than Bank of England Governor Mark Carney, Chancellor George Osborne and even, Prime Minister David Cameron, according to Square Mile magazine’s annual Power 100 list.
Based on reader polls and decisions of a judging panel, the annual list was topped by Mark Carney in 2014 and 2013.
Only 19 women made it to the rankings. Among them are Santander head Ana Botin and Bank of England’s Charlotte Hogg and Nemat Shafik.
Take a look at the top 10 most influential people in the City:
1. Antonio Horta-Osório – Lloyd’s Bank Group CEO
2. Mark Carney – Governor of the Bank of England
3. George Osborne – Chancellor of the Exchequer
4. Michael Sherwood – Vice Chairman, Goldman Sachs, Co-CEO, Goldman Sachs International
5. Charlotte Hogg – Chief Operating Officer, Bank of England
6. Daniel Pinto – Co-CEO of CIB, CEO of EMEA and Member of Operating Committee, JPMorgan
7. Antony Jenkins – Group CEO, Barclays
8. David Cameron – Prime Minister
9. Stuart Gulliver – Group CEO, HSBC
10. Ana Botin – Chairman, Santander UK
The full list here: http://issuu.com/squareupmedia/docs/sm100
Leave a Comment