Wonga to announce record profits of more than £100m
Wonga is expected to announce record profits of more than £100m this week.
More from The Mail
- Can Wonga become Facebook for finance? Interview with Errol Damelin
- Errol Damelin: The London tech scene must embrace risk and innovation
Last chance to go inside Battersea Power Station
Battersea Power Station will open its doors to the public later this month, giving Londoners a last chance to see its insides before it is turned into an £8bn property development.
More from The Evening Standard
- Who wants to ride the Battersea Power Station Rollercoaster?
- Lenders to take control of Battersea Power Station
Mansion tax could trap London flat owners
The mooted mansion tax on homes worth £2m+ could trap London flat-owners and will fail to generate anything like the £2bn of revenue that it is supposed to, a report claims.
More from The Times
London is the “capital of Europe” in major survey
London has been voted the “capital of Europe” in a survey of nearly 19,000 people from 24 countries – the largest-ever survey of its kind.
More from The Telegraph
Fewer City vacancies than this time last year
The number of vacancies in the City in August was down 14% on the same month last year. There were 2,490 city vacancies in August 2013 compared with 2,920 in August 2012.
More from City A.M.
- Follow us @LondonlovesBiz
- Try our free newsletter
- The LondonlovesTalent Awards: ENTRY DEADLINE: 13 SEPTEMBER
More news from us:
Vodafone’s $130bn deal will be third biggest ever, but UK gets no tax