A man in his 80s has blown up part of his house in the South of France whilst chasing a fly with an electric fly zapper.
He was about to eat dinner when the fly appeared and annoyed him, he then used his electric fly swatter, but it came in contact with his gas stove.
This caused a huge explosion in his kitchen which was destroyed and also damaged his roof. Local reports said the man only sustained a burn to his hand.
His family are now dealing with the repairs and the man checked himself into a campsite.
Leave a Comment