Hamas has said on Sunday that three of their fighters were killed by Israeli military infiltrating Israel from Lebanon.
Hamas armed wing of the group, the Ezzedine al-Qassam Brigades said the three fighters were “able… to blow up the border fence and… go forth inside occupied Palestine,” who then clashed with the “enemy” seeing them killed.
The Israeli Defence Force (IDF) has put in place a 4 kilometre restriction from the border with Lebanon on Sunday.
The IDF said they are “isolating” the 4 kilometre zone banning civilians from being allowed entry to the area for their own safety as skirmishes persist between Hezbollah and the Israeli military.
Read more on Israeli-Hamas war:
Israeli military preparing ‘next stages of the war’ in ‘coordinated attack’ far a ‘large ground operation’
Iran calls on ‘Islamic and Arab countries’ to stop the ‘crimes of the Zionists’ as ‘the next stage is coming’
Iran warns Israel they ‘will receive a response from the rest of the axis’ if they continue to bomb Gaza
The IDF said as cited by the Times of Israel, “The IDF stresses that entering the area is strictly prohibited and asks the public to be vigilant and not enter the area” and GPS services in the areas have been jammed.
Iranian officials have given a stern warning to Israel on Saturday that Hezbollah’s “finger is on the trigger to shoot” and could enter the war at any moment.
Iran said that their armed and well trained proxies in Lebanon that Hezbollah are ready to unleash a “huge earthquake” on the “Zionist entity.”
Iran’s foreign minister has warned Israel that Hezbollah’s “finger is on the trigger to shoot” should attacks on Gaza continue they will then attack.
Iranian foreign minister Hossein Amirabdollahian warned on Saturday, “Any step the resistance (Hezbollah) will take will cause a huge earthquake in the Zionist entity.
“I want to warn the war criminals and those who support this entity before it’s too late to stop the crimes against civilians in Gaza, because it might be too late in a few hours.”
Hezbollah admitted today that they attacked an Israeli outpost and inflicted “precise and direct hits” on the military.
Hezbollah has fired missiles and drones at Israel today putting the Israeli military on high alert as the situation remains “very tense.”
The Lebanese Iranian backed militant group Hezbollah have warned on Friday that they are “prepared and ready” for any “action” in Israel.
On Friday Hezbollah deputy chief Naim Qassem said that they will not adhere to calls to say out of the conflict between Israel and Hamas and they are “fully ready” to enter the war.
Speaking in the Lebanese capital Beirut Qassem told supporters, “The behind-the-scenes calls with us by great powers, Arab countries, envoys of the United Nations, directly and indirectly telling us not to interfere will have no effect.
“Hezbollah knows its duties perfectly well. We are prepared and ready, fully ready, and we are following developments moment by moment.”
Qassem who is the most senior Hezbollah official is the only high ranking member to speak publicly and the group’s chief Hassan Nasrallah has so far not made any public comment over the ongoing conflict.
Qassem said, “The question being asked, which everyone is waiting for, is: what Hezbollah will do and what will its contribution be?
“We will contribute to the confrontation within our plan… when the time comes for any action, we will carry it out.”