The US Pentagon has not “ruled out anything” over “aliens or extraterrestrials” as the UFO sightings are “objects, not balloons.”
US Air Force General Glen VanHerck said on Monday that intelligence agencies are currently exploring “all possibilities” over the unexplained origin of the octagonal aircraft which was flying over US airspace.
So far four unidentified flying objects (UFOs) have been sighted over North America which have been shot down.
On 4 February there was a gigantic “airship” which was shot down by F-22 fighter jets which has been linked to China, but the three other UFOs have not been identified.
General VanHerck was asked by reporters of they are ruling out “aliens or extraterrestrials,” he said, “I’ll let the intel community and the counterintelligence community figure that out.
“I haven’t ruled out anything.”
Pilots who were scrambled to shoot down the three UFOs over Alaska, Michigan and Canada said they could not identify what is propelling them.
One pilot reported that the UFO seemed to be interfering with the electronic sensors onboard the F-22 fighter jet.
General VanHerck insisted, “We’re calling them objects, not balloons, for a reason.”
General VanHerck added: “I believe this is the first time within United States or American airspace that NORAD or United States Northern Command has taken kinetic action against an airborne object”.
A spokesperson from the US Department of Defence said, “Its path and altitude raised concerns, including that it could be a hazard to civil aviation.
“The location chosen for this shoot down afforded us the opportunity to avoid impact to people on the ground while improving chances for debris recovery.
“There are no indications of any civilians hurt or otherwise affected.”