Take a look…
The final push for votes will be held in the US election tomorrow but did you know these five interesting facts about Hillary Clinton?
1. She won a Grammy in 1997 for Best Spoken Word Album for the audio version of her book “It Takes a Village”.
2. She hasn’t driven a car since 1966.
3. Clinton was twice named on the list of influential lawyers in America.
4. As a college student Clinton worked in many jobs. One of these was in a fishery canning factory in Valdez, Alaska.
5. Clinton has been on the cover of Time Magazine on 19 different occasions. This is the most times by any women politician of the United States of America.