Morrisons is the UK’s fourth-largest supermarket chain, behind Tesco, Sainsbury’s and Asda in annual sales.
The supermarket is set to fall out of the FTSE 100 following a drop in its share price and doubts over its recovery.
Morrisons is to now move into the FTSE 250 after London Stock Exchange’s final decision on its demotion.
Take a look at these five stats:
1. Morrisons share price has fallen 17% this year
2. With a market cap of £3.51bn, it currently stands as the 111th company in value terms
3. Last month, Morrisons announced a 2.6% drop in sales for the three months to November.
4. Back in March, the company reported a 52% fall in annual profits to £345m. This was its worst results in eight years.
5. Morrisons is to sell 140 loss-making “M” local convenience stores in a £25m deal.