Next week’s planned Tube strikes have been called off by the RMT union.
Tube workers were set to begin industrial action on Tuesday 8 September until Thursday 10 September.
Union members are in a dispute with London Underground over pay and working conditions on the Night Tube.
An RMT spokesman told the BBC: “If further negotiations prove negative then further industrial action will be called in defence of our agreements and for proper pay for our members.”
The Night Tube was set to be launched on 12 September but London Underground announced last week that the launch is going to be delayed.
London Underground managing director, Nick Brown, said: “Further to the progress made in recent days with the trade unions and the suspension of strike action, we believe we are not far from an agreement that protects the work-life balance of our employees and is affordable, sustainable and fair.
“As such, we have decided to defer the introduction of Night Tube to allow more time for those talks to conclude. Our objective is to reach an agreement that ends this dispute and delivers the Night Tube for Londoners this Autumn.”