London’s officially become the UK’s congestion capital after the country’s 10 most congested roads were found here.
In 2013, a grand total of 82 hours were wasted during the London commute.
Take a look at the UK’s 10 most congested roads
1. A4, Central London to the M4
2) A4, the M4 to Central London
3) A215, Camberwell to the Croydon turnoff
4) A217, Morden to Chelsea
5) A1/A1(M), Finchely to Barbican
6) A23, Croydon to Westminster Bridge Road
7) A205, Catford to Woolwich Ferry
8) A41, Central London to M1
9) A12, Stratford to M25
10) A406, Chiswick Roundabout to Neasden Junction
Want more? Follow us on LinkedIn
London is second most expensive city for companies to locate employees