How popular is David Cameron?
Sorry Mr Cameron, Barack Obama has just been the named the world’s most popular leader.
In a global poll of 63,000 people in over 65 countries by WIN/Gallup poll, a market research giant, almost three in five (59%) held a favourable view of outgoing US President Barack Obama. Slightly fewer than one in three (29%) view him unfavourably.
Iranian president Hassan Rouhani proved to be the least popular of them all with 19% viewing him favourably and 32% viewing him unfavourably.
Respondents were asked to indicate whether they had a very favourable, somewhat favourable, somewhat unfavourable or very unfavourable opinion of each of the 10 world leaders.
Take are the look at the world’s top 10 leaders:
1. US President Barack Obama
Net Score: +30%
2. German Chancellor Angela Merkel
Net Score: +13%
3. British Prime Minister David Cameron
Net Score: +10%
4. French President Francois Hollande
Net Score: +6%
5. Russian President Vladimir Putin
Net Score: -10%
6. Chinese President Xi Jinping
Net Score: -3%
7. Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi
Net Score: +4%
8. Brazilian President Dilma Rousseff
Net Score: Not net score caculated (Take a look at the study here)
9. Saudi Arabia King Salman bin Abdulaziz al Saud
Net Score: -11%
10. Iranian President Hassan Rouhani
Net Score: -13%
London’s ghost Tubes stations REVEALED – we bet you haven’t heard of some of them before
Apple condemns UK’s state surveillance bill as paralysing for tech sector
A taste of parasites? WH Smith fined £22,000 after mouse droppings found in Bounty bar