Full list revealed
University of St. Gallen Switzerland’s graduates are the highest paid, a study by emolument.com has found.
London Business School is the top-paid university in the UK, with a median salary of £102,000.
Alice Leguay, co-founder of Emolument.com, said: “The question of return on investment is at the forefront of most students’ mind when they look to enroll on a course.
“Being mindful that masters’ fees tend to be higher than bachelor’s, they clearly drive high pay levels upon graduation. Some universities also see a high proportion of their students start their careers in the high paying financial sector, with a clear aim: pay off their debts and polish off their formal education with hands on experience before moving to other horizons.”
1. University of St. Gallen Switzerland £160,000
2. University of Zurich Switzerland £140,000
3. Swiss Federal Institute of Technology in Zurich Switzerland £135,000
4. Zurich University of Applied Science Switzerland £127,000
5. London Business School UK £102,000
6. HEC Paris France £97,000
7. MINES ParisTech France £91,000
8. Ecole Polytechnique France £88,000
9. ESLSCA Business School France £86,000
10. London School of Economics UK £85,000
Leave a Comment