Improve employee retention, motivation and productivity with our free in-depth guide
You’ve heard all the fuss about flexible working and the significant benefits it can hold for businesses – maybe you’ve implemented some flexible practices already. But how do you master this new art of managing employees working in these new ways? How do you realise all those much-feted uplifts in productivity and employee motivation from day one?
This free LondonlovesBusiness.com e-guide explains how managers can use flexible working to transform staff engagement, with hands-on advice on managing employees working flexibly and remotely, and hot tips on using flexible working as a talent attraction and retention tool. It also contains practical guidance on fears you may have over employees slacking off and over network security fears.
Click the image below to download our free flexible working e-guide:
Includes flexible working advice on:
- How flexible working helps you grow
- An introduction to flexible working and how it improves management
- The new productivity: Implementing and managing flexible practices that work for all parties
- 6 tips to retain talent & motivate your team
- Case study: Flexible working in practice
- 10 tips for implementing flexible practices
More flexible working advice for businesses:
Free LondonlovesBusiness.com e-guide: The Flexible Working Revolution