1. This free prize draw is open only to individuals aged 18 years or over.
2. Valid competition entries will be accepted between the dates specified on the competition page. (the “offer period”) Only entries received during the Offer Period will be considered in determining whether any eligible person qualifies for entry into competition.
3. For the avoidance of doubt, this prize draw is not open to employees or agents of any member of Casis Media or any person directly or indirectly involved in the organisation or running of the free prize draw, or any members of their households.
4. No purchase necessary.
5. Only one entry per e-mail address registered. Duplicate entries will not be accepted.
6. Entries will be judged on originality and creativity by Keith Prowse Limited. The winner will be selected on Tuesday 19 February at 10.00am and will be notified immediately by email. Entries deemed lewd or offensive will be disqualified. The drawing will be conducted by the Judge (Keith Prowse) whose decisions on all matters related to these official rules shall be final and binding.
7. The Prize will be delivered to the address notified by the winner to Keith Prowse Limited or made available for collection.
8. If the winner does not claim the prize, they will forfeit all rights to them.
9. The winner will have his/her Prize dispatched to him/her by first class mail or registered courier to the address detailed on his/her application form. Notwithstanding any of the foregoing, Keith Prowse Limited is in no way:
i. Responsible or liable for the late delivery, loss or misdirection of competition prizes.
10. Prizes must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred, given or sold to someone else. There will be no cash alternative.
11. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
12. Entrants must provide full details as required, and comply with all rules to be eligible for the prizes. No responsibility is accepted for ineligible entries or entries made fraudulently.
13. Keith Prowse Limited will not be liable for any damage, loss or disappointment suffered by any person taking part or not being able to take part in the prize draw.
14. Neither Keith Prowse Limited or Casis Media are responsible for any lost, late, illegible, misdirected, mutilated, incomplete, incorrect or inaccurate entries or entry information, whether caused by web site users or by any of the equipment, computer hardware or software or any other technical operation or programming associated with or utilized in the Competition, and they assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, or delay in operation or transmission to LondonlovesBusiness.com, or for communications line failure, or for theft or destruction, tampering, or unauthorized access to entries and/or entry information. If, for any reason, the Competition is not capable of running as planned by reason of infection by computer virus, bugs, worms, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, tampering, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Casis Media which, in the sole opinion of Keith Prowse Limited, corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Competition, Keith Prowse Limited reserves the right at its sole discretion to void suspect entries and/or to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Competition and select the winner from among all eligible entries received prior to such cancellation, termination or suspension.
18. Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and agree to be bound by them when entering the competition.
19. These rules are governed by the laws of England and Wales if you are resident in England or Wales or by the laws of Scotland if you are resident in Scotland.
20. The promoter for this prize draw is Keith Prowse Limited, registered office:
82 Oxford Road