Take a look
Harworth Group plc, the brownfield regeneration and property investment specialist, has received planning approval from Rotherham Council for a major retail, leisure and office scheme that will act as the local centre of its flagship 740 acre mixed use development at Waverley, Rotherham. This new phase is further evidence of the Company’s success at placemaking which has seen it transform a reclaimed former industrial site into a thriving residential and business community. On completion Waverley will provide circa 4,000 homes and over 2m sq. ft. of leading employment space at the world renowned Advanced Manufacturing Park (AMP).
The local centre will involve the delivery of over 190,000 sq. ft. of mixed-use space that will be developed by Waverley Square Limited, a joint venture between Harworth Group plc and Dransfield Properties Ltd.
The scheme will include:
- Healthcare and new community facilities, including a new bus station
- Up to 99,000 sq. ft. for a new foodstore and retail space
- High specification office space covering 38,000 sq. ft.
- Restaurants, coffee shops and a gym
- A car park with up to 500 customer spaces as well as a separate staff car park.